Pokemon Race Mini

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
VirtualChris

Pokemon Race Mini

Post by VirtualChris »

Just got this on eBay. It is the first copy I've ever seen on eBay, so I sent him an offer and he accepted it. So now I have to wait for the game to make a long journey from Germany to the USA. Also, I played Pokemon Tetris and I hurt my left thumb.
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: Pokemon Race Mini

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

VirtualChris wrote:Just got this on eBay. It is the first copy I've ever seen on eBay, so I sent him an offer and he accepted it. So now I have to wait for the game to make a long journey from Germany to the USA. Also, I played Pokemon Tetris and I hurt my left thumb.
Pokemon Tetris is my favorite game on the Pokemon Mini. I'm curious what you payed for Pokemon Race. In any case, congrats! I got a really good deal on Breeder not long ago, and I realized something important. I don't know Japanese...
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

I paid 75 euros for it. The guy's in Germany so I had to apparently pay an extra 30 in shipping to the USA.
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

It actually cost 10 euros to ship it. He's going to give me 20 euros back.
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

Here it is, 9 days later and I still don't have my cartridge. First they sent it to the wrong zip code. It ended up in Palo Alto, California. Then three days later, today it's in Burlingame. What is taking them so f***ing long to get my stupid package up here to where I am? Why does it like the San Francisco area so much? Perhaps it just wants to see what happens when the Warriors win the NBA Finals again? But seriously, this is so stupid. All because some idiot put a 4 instead of a 7. I figured that's what happened. [/rant]
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

The package is actually in the city where I am now. Hopefully I'll get it Tuesday (Monday is a holiday in the US with no mail delivery.)
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

Hopefully you get it soon! :lol:
scyther

Post by scyther »

It's one of my most beloved games, it's the prefect experience of arcade simplicity, hope you enjoy it :)
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

Came today! The German guy who sent it wrote his 7 with a cross in the middle so it looked like a 4. So it went to California first instead of here. But anyway, it came.