Pongémon-My first PM game

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

I've finally completed a game for the Pokemon Mini. :D Well, almost complete, I was planning on adding 2 player mode, but I haven't started on that cause I'd need two flash cards to test it. It's a Pong style game, if you couldn't guess by the name. As a side note, I couldn't really understand the 8x8 sprite examples I have, so I had to use hardware sprites for the scores. If anyone could get around to writing a 8x8 sprite tutorial, I'd be very grateful. :D Anyways, get the game here:
http://heroesofhyrule.com/red_nova_game ... ngemon.min
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

great job! If you want p0p can add it to the projects section and put it for download in the files section. I like what the ball does when it hits the edge of a paddle :)

I have two flashcarts here, but i never worked on PM<->PM communication. Works fine on real hardware too :)
Lupin
Team Pokémé

Post by Lupin »

what's the problem about using hardware sprites though? it is perfectly okay as long as you don't need them for something more important. You can also use the map layer for scores - just change the corresponding tiles
p0p
Team Pokémé

Post by p0p »

Sweet, I've added it to the Roms/Games area.. please include some kind of version-info or whatever.txt next time :)
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Oh thank you, I'll add a .txt if and when I upload it for 2 player. :D