DITTO mini is on sale!

Official support and feedback forum for DITTO mini and older flash carts like PokéCard512.
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: DITTO mini is on sale!

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

selfish wrote:nooo sold out already!
Check the store tomorrow. If you're not already signed up for the email list, do that as you will get an email right when they go live. This next batch will be rather limited so you'll need to be fast.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

rufus10 wrote:My flashcart arrived all in working order but I'm having trouble opening up my spare cart with the triwing screwdriver. I've pushed as hard as I can in both directions and neither of the screws even budge, anyone have any tips on how to help with this? If not I might have to resort to drilling the screws and gluing the shell back together if the screws are damaged by that.
Yeah the triwing we currently ship is not very good. You need to hold it strong and stiff against the cart and then turn it around. Basically more force towards the screw than for turning it around. The 20-years old carts are probably closed with robots, and the plastic is maybe getting old...

I would recommend that one buys a triwing (Y-shaped) screwdriver elsewhere if possible, especially if opening and closing is going to happen often. This one gets the job done for a few operations, for those that don't have any.
rufus10

Post by rufus10 »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:
rufus10 wrote:Update: Eventually got them out and fit everything in ...
Any tips or recommendations for any people that might be struggling with this?
As zoranc later suggested I had to push down very hard on the screw more than actually putting force into turning it and eventually it began to loosen.
riendegraaf

Post by riendegraaf »

Will there be a new stock anytime soon?? 2 times, I was too late :(
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

riendegraaf wrote:Will there be a new stock anytime soon?? 2 times, I was too late :(
Sounds like it’s going to be maybe a month or so - they have to wait a bit for PCBs to be manufactured before doing the work by hand and testing each unit. zoranc can surely give a more educated estimate.

Worth the wait though! The next restock ought to have more than enough to go around. There has been an impressive demand for the DITTO mini!, I get the feeling the guy building them was a bit overwhelmed by how quickly they sold out.

Consider signing up for the email list on the website if you haven’t already. Emails go out right when there are restocks.
riendegraaf

Post by riendegraaf »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:
riendegraaf wrote:Will there be a new stock anytime soon?? 2 times, I was too late :(
Sounds like it’s going to be maybe a month or so - they have to wait a bit for PCBs to be manufactured before doing the work by hand and testing each unit. zoranc can surely give a more educated estimate.

Worth the wait though! The next restock ought to have more than enough to go around. There has been an impressive demand for the DITTO mini!, I get the feeling the guy building them was a bit overwhelmed by how quickly they sold out.

Consider signing up for the email list on the website if you haven’t already. Emails go out right when there are restocks.
Yeah, I've already signed up for the email list but as soon I've seen the email a day or 2 ago, the ditto mini was already sold out. It went SO quik... Maybe some more luck next time :)
VectrexRoli

Post by VectrexRoli »

Got a nice package today, thanks! The flashcart works great! :mrgreen:
I like the postcard with the Ampitheatre, my gaming basement is only a few meters away from 2.000 years old walls from the Roman army. ;)
On the left side is my old flash cart, on the right side the new one.
Attachments
P1040991.jpg
P1040990.jpg
P1040982.jpg
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

VectrexRoli wrote:Got a nice package today, thanks! The flashcart works great!
Psychic Seeds is SO GOOD! First game I installed on mine. It's hard to believe the quality of a game made by such a small team of Pokemon mini enthusiasts. It's better than some official games for the system!
Will you be doing a new video on it? Or wait for the multi-game support to be added?
retronintendonerd

Post by retronintendonerd »

I can't thank Zoranc and everyone else involved in this enough. I've waited years for one of these bad boys and I am so excited to finally get it. I keep refreshing the tracking app in hopes it changes :lol:

I'm beyond excited for the 3D printed shells and the command line for Mac users. It would make flashing games much easier for me.
VirtualChris

Post by VirtualChris »

It came today! Now all I need is a micro USB cable. Does anyone have the specifics of the label? I'd like to make one for my Frank the Fruit Fly game, if only just for fun.