What do you all think of the newly announced Pokemon games?

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Toolshrink

What do you all think of the newly announced Pokemon games?

Post by Toolshrink »

Ok this isn't exactly pokemon mini content and is assuming that you have seen the trailer... so if you haven't, check the link below: 8-)

https://www.pokemon.com/swordshield

I love the visuals (love the mix between the old steampunk/city and country/rural kinda feel) and the music is stunning... it seems that the region is either based on Great Britain or specifically Scottland, but we will have to wait or official info. :?

The starters are silly in my opinion, but I can't wait to see the evolutions and Grookey is starting to grow on me... Let's go #grookeysquad :lol:

Anyways, I can't wait for the game but leave a comment telling how you feel about the announcement! :D
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: What do you all think of the newly announced Pokemon games?

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

I like the new starters. Definitely a step up from the last gen. The new region looks beautiful, I hope they will do some fun stuff with that varied terrain! I think I’m most excited to simply play a mainline Pokémon RPG at 1080p instead of the garbage resolution the 3DS has

On a final note, #grookeysquad4life.
Toolshrink

Post by Toolshrink »

RazorLeafAttack wrote:I like the new starters. Definitely a step up from the last gen. The new region looks beautiful, I hope they will do some fun stuff with that varied terrain! I think I’m most excited to simply play a mainline Pokémon RPG at 1080p instead of the garbage resolution the 3DS has

On a final note, #grookeysquad4life.

Totally agree with you!
Can't wait for the reveal of the starters' evolutions though (if I haven't stressed that enough already! lol) :lol:
mixiekins
Admin

Post by mixiekins »

Noticing the gears on the outside facades of buildings tells me that it's true to the whimsical nature of the franchise, which is a relief. I think that's something in particular that may have been overlooked by the oppressively gritty and realistic movie, on the other hand.