Sorry, sharing is over

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
crossztc

Sorry, sharing is over

Post by crossztc »

Sorry, sharing is over :cry:
Last edited by crossztc on September 14th, 2021, 18:38, edited 4 times in total.
Pikpol
PM.net Staff

Re: pokemon mini 3d modle

Post by Pikpol »

Woah nice!!
It looks pretty accurate? And scaling shouldn't be a big problem I think.
I don't have much time as well, unfortunately. But once I have, I'll check it out for sure!
Thank you for sharing.
Sprinter

Post by Sprinter »

Hi crossztc,

Are you sure that your file includes every part? When i open the file with Fusion 360 I only get the bottom and top Shell without any cutouts nore the Button, battery compartment/cover or Display.

Can you specify what you mean by Bugs? Beside the lack of cutouts i could easily print this (the two halves that i can see in the file) out on my Printer Right away.
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

nothing
Last edited by crossztc on September 14th, 2021, 18:36, edited 3 times in total.
Sprinter

Post by Sprinter »

OK, I will look what I can do, But im also only mediocre with CAD. On my Card Design for example I only follower the chritical mesures, so it fits in the Slot, the Rest makes it only a approach and not an 1:1 Replikation.

But you and your frind have already done most of the work, so I will see what I can contribute.

May I ask: How did you Scan the Body, with what Hardware/Software?
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

thanks
Last edited by crossztc on September 14th, 2021, 18:37, edited 1 time in total.
Sprinter

Post by Sprinter »

Very nice, I thought About trying it with Smartphone of newer type, which have a second camera for Depth information. I read that you can achieve quite good scan in combination with the right Software to stitch the Pictures including the depth data together.

Unfortunately I see no new Phone in my reach. Damn you motorola.
crossztc

Post by crossztc »

Sprinter wrote:Very nice, I thought About trying it with Smartphone of newer type, which have a second camera for Depth information. I read that you can achieve quite good scan in combination with the right Software to stitch the Pictures including the depth data together.

Unfortunately I see no new Phone in my reach. Damn you motorola.
Last edited by crossztc on October 2nd, 2019, 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Sprinter

Post by Sprinter »

I meant in General for scanning purpose, not specific for pokemon mini, but thank you. Maybe it Comes in Handy.
Timtronic

Re: pokemon mini 3d model

Post by Timtronic »

Hi! I just wanted to ask if the files are still available ? I am planning to work on a model and found this forum post.