I found it!

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
Vanluke

I found it!

Post by Vanluke »

After searching occasionally through my Mother’s garage for the past 15 years, I found my Pokémon mini and all the US released games. I am the original owner, bought new from the Pokémon Center in New York. It’s whopper blue with the Lanyard and Charm, and the blue neoprene case. I was smart enough to take the battery out before I packed it away so it’s undamaged.
I am so excited. Never knew about Tetris, so I am gonna try and get a copy of the PAL version to complete my English language collection.
zoranc

Re: I found it!

Post by zoranc »

Cool! Glad you came here too! :-)
RazorLeafAttack
PM.net Staff

Re: I found it!

Post by RazorLeafAttack »

Vanluke wrote:Never knew about Tetris, so I am gonna try and get a copy of the PAL version to complete my English language collection.
The Pokémon Mini version of Tetris is my favorite version. You can shake the system to flip the pieces which sorta feels like cheating but it’s still really fun. It seems like the prices for it have really shot up in price. It’s not a real text heavy game so it might be worth getting the JP version instead. Alternately, you could probably get a DITTO mini for about the same price as Tetris