How would development work.

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
Zayne

How would development work.

Post by Zayne »

I want to know if there was a guide to how to develop on Pokemon Mini or if there is an engine that can be easy to develop with. I am thinking of buying a Pokemon Mini with a DITTO Mini.
zoranc

Re: How would development work.

Post by zoranc »

Zayne wrote:I want to know if there was a guide to how to develop on Pokemon Mini or if there is an engine that can be easy to develop with. I am thinking of buying a Pokemon Mini with a DITTO Mini.
Pokemon Mini is a console with 8-bit processor. Hence you can't expect engine similar to unreal and such. Besides development for those is closer to embedded devices than to a regular computer. You can download the Epson compiler build the examples. Take the emulator and you are ready to go with a trial development. At any rate getting a real Mini and a flash cart is definitely great idea - it is the best console (provided that the portability is the most important criteria :mrgreen: ).
Zayne

Re: How would development work.

Post by Zayne »

zoranc wrote:
Zayne wrote:I want to know if there was a guide to how to develop on Pokemon Mini or if there is an engine that can be easy to develop with. I am thinking of buying a Pokemon Mini with a DITTO Mini.
Pokemon Mini is a console with 8-bit processor. Hence you can't expect engine similar to unreal and such. Besides development for those is closer to embedded devices than to a regular computer. You can download the Epson compiler build the examples. Take the emulator and you are ready to go with a trial development. At any rate getting a real Mini and a flash cart is definitely great idea - it is the best console (provided that the portability is the most important criteria :mrgreen: ).
thanks!