Selling Pokemon mini BLUE WHOOPER(s) and Games

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
Jondai

Selling Pokemon mini BLUE WHOOPER(s) and Games

Post by Jondai »

Would anyone be interested in buying some Pokemon mini(s) or games?
All my Pokemon mini items are the English/American version (besides the Pokemon Mini case)
List of items:
-Blue Whooper Pokemon Mini: Model no. MIN-001
Includes: Working Pokemon Mini (including its wifi for multiplayer), The original Pokemon Mini box in used condition, Pokemon Party Mini, and an UNOPENED Blue Pokemon Mini case accessory.

-Broken Blue Whooper Pokemon Mini: Model no. MIN-001
Information: PERFECT FOR PARTS! When it was received, the Mini never turned on, but I never tinkered or opened the mini to figure out what was wrong (could be something as simple as the power-button not being connected?) So The hard case of the Pokemon mini is in good condition, there is an LCD screen (which I'm assuming still works, and many other parts that can be used to repair another Pokemon Mini!
(This also will come with a Pokemon Party Mini and a used Pokemon Mini Case (blue).

-Pokemon Zany Cards UNOPENED
Information: An almost perfect condition game! The box has a few discolorations on the backside but it has NEVER BEEN opened!

-Pokemon Pinball UNOPENED
information: the box holding the game has been kinda worn down with some dents and warps, but the game is still inside the original box and hasn't been played with.

-Pokemon Pinball Game Itself
Information: Simple as that, it is only a working game cartridge for the Pokemon Mini (no box or manuals).

Reply If your interested, and I WILL post detailed pictures of the items.
YasaSheep

Re: Selling Pokemon mini BLUE WHOOPER(s) and Games

Post by YasaSheep »

Case as in this case?
Cause I totally want one of those.
Jondai

Post by Jondai »

Wa wrote:Case as in this case?
Cause I totally want one of those.
Yep! That's the exact case! I have a used one and a brand new unopened one. Both are of course, colored blue.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Yeah I totally want it though I dunno when I'll be able to buy it. :(
Jondai

Post by Jondai »

Well offers are always welcome. 8-)
merthsoft

Post by merthsoft »

I'd be interested. What're you asking for the working Mini and the Pinball game (just the game)?
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

I am also very interested in the unopened case. But Wa has priority on that one. If she cancels I would like to take it.
Jondai

Post by Jondai »

merthsoft wrote:I'd be interested. What're you asking for the working Mini and the Pinball game (just the game)?
Well, for the working Mini and the Pinball it has to be over $60 Because the working Mini comes with The original box, the case, and Pokemon Party.... I'll have top post pictures for each item im offering I'll post em up later today. I may just sell each game, case, and mini separately.
Last edited by Jondai on November 5th, 2011, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Jondai

Post by Jondai »

zoranc wrote:I am also very interested in the unopened case. But Wa has priority on that one. If she cancels I would like to take it.
Well, if it is the unopened case, I'll take offers whether through message or through a posting on the forum.
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

I don't care about the unopened case, I'd be using it. But feel free zoranc, I won't have entertainment money for a while.