Internal Memory - Pokemon Pinball

The main forum, all general PM related threads go in here.
SaberRider

Internal Memory - Pokemon Pinball

Post by SaberRider »

Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is a way to erase the internal memory of Pokmon Pinball. I bought a used one and it isn't half the fun if every level already has been beaten ;)

Thanks for your help!
AndreAlmeida

Re: Internal Memory - Pokemon Pinball

Post by AndreAlmeida »

SaberRider wrote:Hi guys!

I was wondering if there is a way to erase the internal memory of Pokmon Pinball. I bought a used one and it isn't half the fun if every level already has been beaten ;)

Thanks for your help!
Hi
There is one option on game to erase it

Thanks
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

keep in mind that the save files are written in the console itself. So the cart is without any state no mater if it's used or brand new.
SaberRider

Post by SaberRider »

Thanks for your replies!

The console is a used one too.

I did not find the option Andre mentioned. In Pokemon Party it is possible though. So I guess I am stuck with the savegame.

During looking for a solution online, i stumbled upon a Nintendo FAQ for the Pokemon mini. It says the console has space for six blocks (games?). If it's full it will ask you to delete one savegame to make room for the new one.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

yes that's one way to do it. you just start 6 other games and as each of them writes data in one slot the 7. one will ask to delete a slot and you can chose the pinbal one. in fact this would be easier if you had a flash card on which you can burn each game that you want...
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

SaberRider wrote:Thanks for your replies!

The console is a used one too.

I did not find the option Andre mentioned. In Pokemon Party it is possible though. So I guess I am stuck with the savegame.

During looking for a solution online, i stumbled upon a Nintendo FAQ for the Pokemon mini. It says the console has space for six blocks (games?). If it's full it will ask you to delete one savegame to make room for the new one.
Hi
just start 6 games (without PokeMini) and as each of them writes data. No possible store 7 saves, so, it will ask to delete a slot and you simply chose the pinbal.