Pokemon mini case

Sell, trade or buy PM stuff in here.
jedimarajade2

Re: Pokemon mini case

Post by jedimarajade2 »

The pic link doesn't work anymore, but if people are looking for PM cases, there's an ebay seller with them (even tho he overcharges for shipping) and he's got blue and yellow... sadly no pink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Mini-Vi ... 3cc6876baf
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Oh wow thank you so much. <3 I totally just bought one, been wanting one foreverrrrr! :D
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

Wa, sent you a PM...
Mr. Blinky
Team Pokémé

Post by Mr. Blinky »

What a coincedence, I've ordered a couple of blue and yellow ones from that guy earlier this week.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

Mr. Blinky wrote:What a coincedence, I've ordered a couple of blue and yellow ones from that guy earlier this week.

And you receive it well?? I order mine last Wednesday and not receive yet
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

How you managed to order them? I can't since he doesn't ship outside of US? Still need a help if someone is willing to order those for me...
YasaSheep

Post by YasaSheep »

Mr. Blinky wrote:What a coincedence, I've ordered a couple of blue and yellow ones from that guy earlier this week.
Aw man, I missed out on yellow? :(
Mr. Blinky
Team Pokémé

Post by Mr. Blinky »

AndreAlmeida wrote: And you receive it well?? I order mine last Wednesday and not receive yet
I'm ouside the US so I've not recieved them yet. But I expect to recieve them next week.
zoranc wrote: How you managed to order them? I can't since he doesn't ship outside of US? Still need a help if someone is willing to order those for me...
I've contacted the seller by email (check profile) and asked if I could order some of those cases.
zoranc

Post by zoranc »

I dtried to contact seller from the item, from his profile and all other ways I can think of about 20 times or so. Even I made a new ebay profile but all I get is a message: "We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

I guess e-bay and/or the seller don't like the countrieas where I live. Thats' too bad... So I still need a help.
AndreAlmeida

Post by AndreAlmeida »

zoranc wrote:I dtried to contact seller from the item, from his profile and all other ways I can think of about 20 times or so. Even I made a new ebay profile but all I get is a message: "We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

I guess e-bay and/or the seller don't like the countrieas where I live. Thats' too bad... So I still need a help.
Hi
I contacted seller last week and no problem. You can contact seller on personal. So, go to deal -> click inside feedback seller -> inside feedback, select contact seller -> put x on "this not about item" -> select next... will appear box to write =)

If it´s impossible, contact seller to this e-mail: cousink01@aol.com

He will answer you next Monday =)

I bought one case last Thursday and total price is 7$ (case+shipp to europe). Good luck =)