pokemini for the psp and the original game save problem

PM development, programming, hacking and all that fun stuff.
minipsp777

pokemini for the psp and the original game save problem

Post by minipsp777 »

im using the pokemini emulator for my psp its a cool great emulator i tried a lot of pokemon mini roms and thy all worked will the only thing that annoys me is that when you have more than 6 games and saved for 6 of them the 7th and next game the game will ask you to delete a save block to make a save for the 7th and next game! the thing in here that i don't want to lose my save for the first games for the new ones i want to keep all of them at the same time if any one know a way to keep all the original save for all games on the psp please till me or i hope the developer of the emulator can fix this in the next update. :!: :(
YasaSheep

Re: pokemini for the psp and the original game save problem

Post by YasaSheep »

There should be an option to use individual save files.
minipsp777

Post by minipsp777 »

yes but i think if i can keep the original save without using the individual save is more good .
oslo the individual save and load should have an image for the save state of the game that can help the user of the emulator know the used blokes for the selected game and another option to delete a save state i hope to see this in the next update and thanks for this great emulator. :)
JustBurn
Team Pokémé

Post by JustBurn »

Shared eeprom is enabled by default because that's the original behavior of the real hardware (it only have 6 slots).

For individual eeprom files, go to options and set "Shared EEPROM" to No
Don't forget to "Save configs..." or else the shared eeprom revert back to Yes in the next time you start the emulator.

Since you obviously want to restore your previous savegames, do this:

Connect your PSP to your PC
Copy "pokemini.eep" into each of your ROM filename and add ".eep" in the end, e.g. "cortex.min.eep", they need to be in the same folder as the ROM.

If you done everything correctly, the emulator will use the individual eeprom now, you can rename the main "pokemini.eep" into something else if you want to be 100% sure if it's working.
minipsp777

Post by minipsp777 »

ok my friend i will try this and if it works will i will till you thanks again. ;)
minipsp777

Post by minipsp777 »

sorry my friend i tried but the only thing that worked is the name that i enter in the game was saved but not my progress in the game or scores that is so odd. :shock:

so after that i decided to play with the 6 block save and save using the individual save files in the menu but i thing i found a bug in the emulator when i make a save file it show save successful but when i want to loud it say loud failed and if you try to save on the same file it show save failed! :o :o

i think some one must till this for the creator of the emulator to fix them in the next update thanks again for the help . :)
minipsp777

Post by minipsp777 »

ok so great i got a solution for my problem i was talking about the latest version of the pokemini for psp v0.5.3 and i think this on have some bugs like losing the save data and a save file so i downloaded v0.5.2 but this on freeze my psp so last try was v0.5.1 and this on worked well the original save and the individual save and load worked to if any one have a problem like me in the latest version than try v0.5.1 and set eeprom share to no if you want every game have its on save file good luck. :lol: :D