Meet DITTO mini, the latest Pokémon mini flash cart that has just been made available for development.
This mysterious device was reported by the seller not to be working anymore. It includes a mysterious game cartridge with the label reading “Sample 01011” and has a serial number printed on the PCB that reads “MIN-KCFO-01”. It is unknown what this game cartridge holds. Could it be a work-in-progress Pokémon Mini game that was never released to the public? Perhaps it contains blueprints to the Pokémon Mini console? We will unfortunately never know since the buyer remains anonymous for now.
We at pokemon-mini.net congratulate the buyer for picking up this very rare item. We hope that the buyer contacts us so we can support him at resurrecting this mysterious device and unravel the secrets it may hold.
A long time has passed since any major upgrade in existing emulators.. until today!
Major features include (taken from the changelog):
-: 0.4.0 Changes :-
- Complete rewrite, source code seems very portable.
- Added FreeBIOS, a public domain BIOS that try to behave like the real BIOS.
- Added SDL and some platforms.
-: 0.4.1 Changes :-
- Minor changes.
- Audio dumping/capture is now WAV format.
-: 0.4.2 Changes :-
- Palette support in SDL.
- Rumble now shake the display up & down.
- Added Wiz platform.
- Fixed EEPROM access.
- Fixed signed jump/call instructions.
- Removed load/save state until a problem is solved.
- Added unofficial colors support into games!
Especially the color support in games is very exciting development even if, of course, it is not supported in real hardware.
Download the emulator now (source also available under GPL!) for Windows/Linux and Nintendo DS/Sony PSP/Wiz at the following location: