PokeMini 0.4.2 released!
A long time has passed since any major upgrade in existing emulators.. until today!
Major features include (taken from the changelog):
-: 0.4.0 Changes :-
- Complete rewrite, source code seems very portable.
- Added FreeBIOS, a public domain BIOS that try to behave like the real BIOS.
- Added SDL and some platforms.
-: 0.4.1 Changes :-
- Minor changes.
- Audio dumping/capture is now WAV format.
-: 0.4.2 Changes :-
- Palette support in SDL.
- Rumble now shake the display up & down.
- Added Wiz platform.
- Fixed EEPROM access.
- Fixed signed jump/call instructions.
- Removed load/save state until a problem is solved.
- Added unofficial colors support into games!
Especially the color support in games is very exciting development even if, of course, it is not supported in real hardware.
Download the emulator now (source also available under GPL!) for Windows/Linux and Nintendo DS/Sony PSP/Wiz at the following location: